Thursday, April 28, 2022

Get Well Already

Postcards with Well Wishes

Beautiful Get Well Postcards You Can Personalize

If this were a personal blog, I would tell you all about why I missed posting for a few weeks. Let's just say I am working hard on a post about postcards for grandchildren which I hope to share next week. Or the week after.  And for now, I present this beautiful Get Well Postcard with a Green Fairy on Gold Floral Sparkles. Enjoy this lovely art from Florentine Italian artist Bulgan Lumini. 


Personalize a few beautiful get well postcards and keep them on hand. You never know when a friend or family member is going to need one to cheer her up.

If Zazzle should send me a penny or two when someone buys something I have carefully chosen to display on this blog, the price stays the same. The card costs nothing extra. For the reader, my quest to find and post some nice cards in which you might be interested, adds no cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State Birds on Postcards

Red Cardinal, Illinois State Bird Pretty red cardinal by Original Artist WindyDesign against a burlap background, c. 2022. I say circa, beca...